All the best engineering advice I stole from non-technical people
- Ensure fixed ownership of every task that needs to be done in a team.
- Know what people expect you to be an expert in. Delivering in your area of expertise is more than enough.
- You truly help others when you solve with them, not when you hand out a solution.
- Learn to harmonize the dichotomy. Everything is an assumption when you are doomed to see in binaries.
- Ensure people are focused on making their work’s value seen and not focused on making themselves seen working for long hours.
11 mins read