How to be a rock star developer
- Write utility code that can be used by all and collaborate with other developers on projects beyond your scope of work.
- Don’t give in to FOMO. Spend time doing the essential work that gets you real results.
- At crunch times, rise to the occasion with a leadership mindset to rally, organize and collaborate.
- Try to be essential but not indispensable. Indispensability eventually leads to burnout.
- Focus on your work integrity, adaptability and the desire to do excellent work.
Full post here, 5 mins read