Top 5 cybersecurity predictions for 2020
- Credential stuffing, where hackers steal login credentials from one site and use the same credentials to break into a user’s accounts on other sites, will continue to be an easy attack.
- AI-focused detection products will lose the hype because of their inability to meet promises.
- California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) will have a big impact on many tech companies with regard to their data privacy practices.
- Cybersecurity breaches for autonomous vehicles will increase because of systems not keeping pace with advancing threats in this area.
- You will be required to do the operational work of assigning ownership & accountability in your companies to ensure data laws, regulations, norms and best practices are in place to improve cybersecurity.
Full post here, 4 mins read