7 things you don’t know about agile architecture
- Design the project so that introducing changes is not expensive.
- Don’t spend too much time designing. Start building, learn and progress. Build in feedback loops in every development cycle.
- Don’t mistake fast initial development for sustainable agility. You want to arrive sooner at the right end product rather than simply going faster.
- Work in smaller teams, as bigger ones are less flexible and need more communication making them less agile. Know that more people does not guarantee earlier completion.
- Avoid using speculation on future requirements to add complexity to projects. However, past changes can be clues to future needs, so watch for change hotspots and high defect density.
Full post here, 6 mins read