Just keep coding! - A letter to junior developers
- Develop the willpower, voraciousness, and ambition to learn more and the willingness to go the extra mile.
- Building a solid developer career is not easy or quick but the three most important factors are in your control: self-motivation, self-discipline, and focus.
- The beginner stage is hard in terms of getting, retaining and understanding lots of information every day.
- Enjoy the process, rather than focusing on the results.
- Plan first, then code. When working on a problem, think of the different ways to solve it and don’t just go with the first solution you think of.
Full post here, 5 mins read