7 ways more methods can improve your program
- Methods help you hide unnecessary details making the code easier to read.
- Methods that have well-written names make the programs easy to understand.
- Methods make programs shorter by avoiding duplication of code.
- Methods ensure that all steps that need to be performed in a certain order always get done in that specific order and leave no room for any half-executed behaviors in your program.
- Methods help you in simplifying testing, logging & debugging.
Full post here, 8 mins read