- Sharpen your coding skills through practice, reading blog posts, and relevant coding sites.
- Develop team communication skills. Accept and provide guidance, feedback and engage with the team.
- Watch out for interesting ecosystem movements in open source and commercial software. Be aware of your environment.
- Set time for reflecting on, and refreshing your personal productivity habits.
- You are responsible for managing your career. Communicate well with your managers.
Full post here, 4 mins read