- The best way to get better at writing software is to write more software, not to seek perfection at every shot.
- Put more thought into your design systems - strive to write readable, maintainable code without bugs.
- Don’t assume that you will one day churn out beautiful code effortlessly. Instead, learn to review and test more thoroughly and refactor sooner than later.
- Quit the struggle of trying to get faster at engineering. Taking your time to think and revising as you go helps you write better code.
- However, realize it is impossible to do the last while meeting objectives; instead, apply diligence over the long-term.
Full post here, 4 mins read