Just starting out with test automation? Don't make this mistake
- Whittle down big tests into smaller, shorter ones.
- Don’t wait for the perfect tool, perfect use case, perfect resources. Just start with small automation.
- Smaller tests let you learn faster, contribute sooner, create forward momentum, and get more frequent feedback.
- Let teams focus on learning test automation first before you ask them to focus on complex business logic.
- Automate in small sprints so you can gauge progress, iterate and gather feedback on them from testers, developers and product owners.
Full post here, 5 mins read