Be as serverless as you can, but not more than that
- As a startup that’s exploring what may work, you want to rapidly provide options to your customers and see how they respond without investing too much. Serverless architecture helps with this.
- Once you find what does deliver value, you can consider going partly serverless and investing more in the infrastructure for it.
- Ask how much of your stack you need to own to deliver business value and differentiation.
- Consider whether it makes sense to outsource SLA, regulatory compliance, pricing and roadmaps to a service provider.
- Optimize for cost and latency as you start to find predictable patterns for your new product or service.
Full post here, 5 mins read